Skip to main content

Minnesota Born Female Rapper Deezy Looking To Shock The Minnesota Music Scene With Her Talent

 



Rapper Deezy on the fast track to making a name for herself in the heart of the Twin Cities. St.Paul born and raised female artist Deezy recently emerge over to Minnesota music scene, we’re her music starting to create buzz in the city. She known for her versatility and the way she delivers or sound and quality.

https://instagram.com/_only1deezy?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Tell us about your background and how you gotten where you are today ?


I’m a 27 year old female Minnesota native . Born in St.Paul Minnesota, Raised on the west side of Chicago . I’m an upcoming music artist & entrepreneur .I have a hair business I’ve been running for 2 yrs .


How did vou get into music and what’s the most challenging thing you have overcome in your life?


 I started writing poetry at thirteen years old and I was in 8th grade. I became a published poet at a very young age and always had a love for writing. From there on to highscool at about 15/16 years old my Bestfriend & I use to motivate each other to write raps . We would remix all lil Wayne old songs & recite them to each other in awe! & that’s when I knew I was raw . We use to rap at school during lunch for our classmates . I got into music at a very young age I would say near the age of 10, I started off singing . My dad use to make me sing all the time for him I use to sing artists songs like , Destiny child , fantasia , Mary j bridge . Then when my aunt found out I had a voice she put me in the church choir but singing was never something that I wanted to take serious . I always knew my words came out better in a rap .  One of the toughest challenges I’ve overcame in my life is the death of my father . It was so un expected that my life literally change from the time I went to sleep to the time I woke up & it’s like how do you move on without the person that taught you everything? So now that I’ve regained my focused I feel like I can over come anything .


 Are you currently signed or independent ?


I am currently independent , I’m not signed to any major labels at this time. 


Who inspires you the most musically? 


Music artists that inspire me lil Wayne , Gucci mane , future , Trina , kash doll , chief keef , Durk, lil baby , baby face ray etc! I want ppl to take my stories & the deliverance of them because I know it’s ppl out that can relate to what I’m saying . I feel like if I can inspire ppl with a regular conversation, I can inspire through music . I want them to take from things that I’ve done & experienced, & make something better of it . New music is on the way! I have 5 songs that I will be dropping back to back starting this upcoming week . My greatest achievement as a musician is that I’ve overcame the fear of using my voice & music as my therapy . I’ve overcame the fear of failure . I don’t produce my own music I work with a producer name Ave . One artist I wish I could work with is lil Wayne, he’s very talented & I know I can learn a lot of game from him .  I feel like he’s the greatest of all time, just how he says he is . A day inside of my shoes consist of being a full time mom, I work , write music . Ever since I’ve figure out rapping is one of my talents I’ve been basing my attention on that . Something that I would want the audience to know about me, I’m coming & im stepping on necks respectfully.

Comments

Celebrate Spotlight

South Minneapolis Tattoo Artist Isaac Coleman Recently Gains Mainstream Recognition From Black Ink Crew Ceaser For His Style And Diversity

  Issac Coleman  is a licensed tattoo artists in south  Minneapolis district and know for his amazing art work and skills set. Issac craft speaks for itself as he recently gotten industry recognition from people such as Black Ink Crew “ Ceaser Emanuel”  for his style and diversity catching the eye of the city.  Issac grow up in south Minneapolis where he had a hard life growing up with a single mother of four kids. He was the oldest and had lost of responsibility which made him grow up before his time.  What inspired you to become a tattoo artist ? Grow up most kid I know where on the streets and selling drugs and I know my mom was tuff on us growing up which made me choose my own path. I was a loner and didn’t have much friend growing up, which I guess I like cause it made me grind hard and wanted more.  Who have you all tatted on that have a huge name or impact on your career ?   I have worked with many artist and sports athletes from NBA  to NFL. I know that the connection i have cr

After Facing A Near Death Experience Rapper 2wo Timez Is On The Fast Track To Stardom

  Rapper 2wo Timez was in a near fatal car accident which almost cost him his life, 2wo Timez told our team he died and came back to life. He was in a coma for quite some time which most people didn’t think he would live. During 2wo recovery he had more time to put into music which gave him a outlet from what he was going through. Minnesota rapper has emerged in the music scene after 2 year of rapping and his project “Eulogy” has gain hype all around the twin cities.  We asked 2wo Timez to describe his up bringing ?  I was born in Minnesota but grew up in Atlanta then moved back to Minnesota so you can say I lived back and forth. But Minnesota my stumping grounds where I have made a name for myself in a short amount of time.   2wo Timez current net worth and and gross earnings net ? I was in accident which during the process I won a major lawsuit that nets most of my earning  out side of rap and music revenue. I own my own LLC Perry Ave Records & im an entrepreneurial investor that

NDSCS Wide Receiver Marselio Mendez Making A Name For Himself As There Star Receiver

  Marselio Mendez Is a college football athlete that attends the NDSCS college program. He’s from Minnesota and has been making a name for himself through the Juco football world for his action on and off the field.  https://www.wahpetondailynews.com/sports/ndscs-piles-on-483-yards-of-offense-in-season-opener/article_a699e3a8-27db-11ed-b733-273a0a6c3398.html Growing up I just grew to love the sport I was a 3 sports athlete but football just stood out the most. Ever since I’ve locked in I’ve got closer and closer to perfecting my craft but still far from it. NDSCS was the only Juco that was interested in me and gave me another chance to get somewhere better. Since I was younger I was always with the football boys I grew up with, I started playing football in kindergarten and have been producing since. I played for the west side boosters growing up til the 8th grade After this season I see myself going somewhere that wants me to take over and make plays for their offense. I have big thin