Skip to main content

Minnesota Business Mogul G5 “Geefive” Marketing Company On The Rise.

 




Professionally known as G5(GEEFIVE) has change the narrative of on how to run a marketing manager company m in the music industry and also the credit repair building field in such a short amount of time here in Minneapolis, Minnesota.


We asked G5 what made him start his company G5 Entertainment ?

I started my management company because I’ve always felt I had an eye for talent since my young years, my father instilled music in us but I personally never had the drive to get into making music mysslf so I just decided to help others pursue their dreams with the resources and connections I’ve made over the years. I grew up in Minneapolis, Minnesota where in a short amount of time since managing I have work with the likes of the DCG brothers, Baby money, Lil keed, Kayla B, Asian Doll, and many more. During this time currently I have artists I’ve pushed and mentor far like Adott Hilfiger, KevoDamenace, and ColdKidClb and more! 


We asked G5 a little about his upbringing and background ?

I was just tired of seeing so many talented people lives go to waste due to not having the correct people backing them and it inspired me to step in and use the resources I had. As well as trying to better my own life from the demons that surround areas like Minneapolis.  I’ve been doing it for about a year And the most challenging thing I’ve had to overcome is not falling victim to things around me and making sure I’m not a statistic.


More about Geefive upbringing ?

I grew up in Minneapolis, Minnesota growing up life wasn’t always the easiest I’ve lived in homeless shelters, I’ve lived in one bedroom apartments with 12+ people, I’ve always faced adversity but I was always smart and made sure to stay in school and play sports. As a young man my father always pushed music on us, I had two hard working parents who always did their best. Im also Liberian. My dad was born there. I was always fascinated with the music industry and real estate since a boy. I Graduated high school with some college credits. 

https://instagram.com/geefive_1?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=




Comments

Celebrate Spotlight

Minnesota Artists Badside Xavy And Kurry Miyagi Collaboration Making Buzz In St.Paul Minnesota

  Minnesota artists making noise for there self out of the St.Paul music scene. Badside Xavy and his brother Kurry Miyagi are upcoming rappers from St.Paul Minnesota where there manager Rich Yellowboy Carter have set high expectations for his team this year.  Badside Xavy and Kurry have been in the music for that music time as they have already break out records and have peaked on the weekly charts here in Minnesota. Badside Xavy single “Whistle” got the city on buzz and recent reached 56,000 view in under one month of being out. Kurry Miyagi is new to music either as his track record is every impression and has massed over 120,000 view on YouTube today. With hit song like “Saturday Night” feat Badside Xavy at 25,000 view via YouTube,  And his hit single “Example” at 35,000 on YouTube.