Skip to main content

Minnesota Rapper BodyGang23 Sending Shock Waves Through The Industry

 

 

Minnesota Minneapolis artist Bodygang23 has been sending shockwaves through Minnesota media. His latest song has over 60K views via YouTube “Munna Flow” is a song dedicated to his brother who was killed in street violence in his tribute. 



When did we ask the artist about his background he stated?


I grew up in Chicago Illinois moved to Minnesota in 09-2010, I got 3 brothers I’m the 2nd oldest our mom raised us Dad was round but otherwise, they were in and out of jail like me. I worked before well-tried nothing like fast money tho it was always too much going on to be on someone else's schedule working to receive a lame check. Which made me just like most people that’s how I started rapping but a real major part was the motivation in all my music is my brother Munna (rest in peace his soul) he was my everyday man’s always talked bout me doing music and after he passed that was the kicker to just make my dawg proud and forever keep his name alive.


 If you don’t remember someone out loud they die twice. learning to do stuff on my own since I a younging always on the Irv shooting dice or with my brothers getting into stuff we shouldn’t have been doing but it matured us early for the most part. That's how I pretty much got to where I’m at today. 


We asked how was it growing up and where are you from.

I have overcome death, fear of jail and racism in my state, and being on my own. Don’t know where to start but a day inside my shoes would be like a snail trying to cross a busy highway.


We asking Bodygang23 what’s next in the music industry for you. 


Yes, I got about 3-4 songs just dropped one this week called P.I.M.P with is a song featuring No1 Leek and my manager TY media headline name Twhy2425


If I had the opportunity to work with somebody It would probably be somebody from Detroit I love Detroit music And there flow 


Challenges of being an Artist?


It would be tryna stay alive I’m this street and get looked at more by the support and the world. I have many people that support me 

And no I’m not signed very independent and the next project is the next album that I put out.



Comments

Celebrate Spotlight

Minnesota Artists Badside Xavy And Kurry Miyagi Collaboration Making Buzz In St.Paul Minnesota

  Minnesota artists making noise for there self out of the St.Paul music scene. Badside Xavy and his brother Kurry Miyagi are upcoming rappers from St.Paul Minnesota where there manager Rich Yellowboy Carter have set high expectations for his team this year.  Badside Xavy and Kurry have been in the music for that music time as they have already break out records and have peaked on the weekly charts here in Minnesota. Badside Xavy single “Whistle” got the city on buzz and recent reached 56,000 view in under one month of being out. Kurry Miyagi is new to music either as his track record is every impression and has massed over 120,000 view on YouTube today. With hit song like “Saturday Night” feat Badside Xavy at 25,000 view via YouTube,  And his hit single “Example” at 35,000 on YouTube.